Dental Charting System
- Patient Registration- gathers complete personal, billing and insurance information.
- Recall Examination- updates health information, exam history, x-ray history, hygiene instructions and more at subsequent visits.
- Progress Notes-columns record tooth, anesthetic provided and treatment documentation.
- Health History Update- documents changes in health or medication.
- Correspondence Log- tracks correspondence sent or received by the office.
- Clinical Examination- documents the patient's first visit, including chief complaint and existing or previous condition.
- Treatment Plan -records exam on a diagram with additional space to document treatment plans and completion dates.
- Health History- details medical and dental condition questions, previous dental treatments and more.
Printed in red ink on both sides with 2 hole punch at top and bottom to insert into a folder.
|Health History Update:|
Printed 1 Side in Blue Ink, 2 Hole Punch Top
Printed 1 Side in Grey Ink, 2 Hole Punch Top
© 2016 Data Business Systems, Inc. · 230 Route 206 South #301 · Flanders, NJ 07836 · (973) 252-1236 · Fax (973) 252-1885